WattNode® Modbus® – Downloads
These downloads apply to the following two families of WattNode meters for the Modbus protocol:
Datasheet, Manual, XIF File, and Application Notes
- Installation and Operation Manual (PDF, 61 pages) – for both WattNode Modbus and WattNode Revenue for Modbus Models
- Install manual (PDF, 16 pages) – for both WattNode Modbus and WattNode Revenue for Modbus Models
- WattNode Revenue for Modbus – Manual Supplement 23
- Support Articles
- Engineering Specifications (DOC)
- Application Notes
- Register List (XLS)
- Tridium JACE Modbus (Jar File) – See also Niagara AX JACE with WattNode Modbus
The WattNode Modbus production firmware version is periodically updated. The firmware cannot be field upgraded, so the WattNode meter must be returned to the factory for firmware updates. There is a nominal charge for firmware updates unless they are needed to fix a bug under warranty. Unless you are experiencing problems, there is generally no reason to update the firmware.
See WattNode Modbus Firmware Versions for the full list of versions.
Modbus is a registered trademark of Modbus Organization, Inc.