WattNode® Revenue for BACnet®
|Revenue Grade AC Power Measurement
for BACnet Networks,
True Power, kWh
VARs, Power Factor,
Individual Phase Measurements
WattNode Revenue – BACnet
The WattNode Revenue with BACnet (MS/TP) interface is a revenue grade kilowatt hour (kWh) energy and power meter that communicates on an EIA RS-485 network, measures 1, 2, or 3 phases with voltages from 120 to 600 volts Vac. When used with Accu-CT Class 0.6 current transformers it meets the accuracy requirements of ANSI C12.1. All WattNode Revenue meters are supplied with a certificate of calibration.
Listed by BACnet Testing Laboratories
BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. ASHRAE does not endorse, approve or test products for compliance
with ASHRAE standards. Compliance of listed products to requirements of ASHRAE Standard 135 is the responsibility
of the BACnet International. BTL is a registered trademark of the BACnet International.
Our diagnostic LEDs provide a per-phase indication of power (green flashing) and negative power (red flashing) to help troubleshoot connection problems, like reversed CTs, or excessive line voltage. The WattNode BACnet meter also has a red/yellow/green communication LED to indicate traffic, configuration problems, bus contention and other conditions. See the manual for full descriptions.
- True RMS Power: Watts (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Reactive Power: VARs (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Power Factor: (Phase A, B, C, and average of all phases)
- True RMS Energy: Kilo-Watthours kWh (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Reactive Energy: kVAR-hours (Phase A, B, C)
- AC Line Frequency
- RMS Voltage: (Average and Phase A, B, C; line-to-line and line-to-neutral)
- Computed RMS Current: (Phase A, B, C)
- Peak Demand
- Meets the accuracy requirements of the ANSI C12.1 class C0.6 standard
- CT rated amps value locked and cannot be changed to prevent tampering
- Small form factor for easy installation inside most electrical panels, see a sample installation diagram
- Pluggable screw terminals for easy wiring
- 0.5% accuracy nominal (see manual for details)
- True RMS power even with leading or lagging power factor and chopped or distorted waveforms
- Measure variable speed drive pumps and motors
- Safe 0.333 Vac output revenue grade split-core CTs with outstanding linearity, low 0.5° phase angle error, and accuracy down to 1% of full scale
- UL, cUL Listed, CE Mark – Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America and the European Union.
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Five year warranty
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.