WattNode® Revenue Pulse
| Revenue Grade AC Power Measurement
kWh Transducer / Submeter
Multi-Color Diagnostic LEDs
WattNode Revenue Pulse
The WattNode Revenue Pulse is a true RMS AC watt-hour transducer with pulse output (solid state relay closure) proportional to kWh consumed or produced. It provides revenue grade accuracy at low cost to meet your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and performance contracting applications. The complete WattNode Revenue Pulse family measures 1, 2, or 3 phases in 2, 3, or 4 wire configurations at voltages from 120 to 480 Vac. When used with Accu-CT Class 0.6 current transformers it meets the accuracy requirements of ANSI C12.1. All WattNode Revenue meters are supplied with a certificate of calibration.
Our diagnostic LEDs provide a per-phase indication of power (green flashing) and negative power (red flashing) to help troubleshoot connection problems, like swapped CTs, or excessive line voltage. See the manual for a full description.
Advanced Output Capabilities are available as factory options:
- Standard output provides pulses on one terminal for positive energy and on another terminal for negative energy. This is useful with solar panels, where energy taken from the grid and energy fed to the grid can be metered separately with one meter (net metering).
- See the Options page for custom configurations.
Key Features and Benefits
- Meets the accuracy requirements of the ANSI C12.1 standard for revenue grade applications
- Pulse output: Compatible with energy management systems and data loggers.
- Nominal 0.5% accuracy (see manual for details)
- Small size: Can be installed in existing service panels or junction boxes.
- Bidirectional metering: Net metering for PV (photovoltaic) solar and wind power generation with only one meter.
- Advanced metering design: Enables metering of inverters and variable frequency drives.
- Safe CTs: Integral burden resistor limits the output to low voltage.
- Line powered: No external supply required.
- Detachable terminal blocks: Easy to install and remove.
- UL, cUL Listed: Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America.
- CE Mark: Can be installed throughout the EU.
- The optional LCD display module remotely displays energy in Wh, kWh, or MWh; or power in W or kW
- Small form factor for easy installation inside most electrical panels, see a sample installation diagram
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Five year warranty
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.