WattNode® Revenue for LonWorks®
| Revenue Grade AC Power Measurement
for LonWorks Networks:
Real Power (kW) & Energy (kWh)
Reactive Power (VAR)
Individual Phase Measurements
WattNode Revenue for LonWorks
The WattNode Revenue with LonWorks interface is a revenue grade, kilowatt-hour (kWh) energy and power meter that communicates on an ANSI/CEA-709.1-B-2002 network, measures 1, 2, or 3 phases with voltages from 120 to 600 Vac. When used with Accu-CT Class 0.6 current transformers it meets the accuracy requirements of ANSI C12.1. All WattNode Revenue meters are supplied with a certificate of calibration. For built-in logging, order WattNode Revenue Logger for LonWorks.
- Net Real Energy: kilowatt-hours – kWh (Phase A, B, C, sum of all phases)
- Positive Real Energy: kilowatt-hours (sum of all phases)
- Bidirectional Real Power: Watts (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Reactive Power: VARs (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Power Factor: PF (Phase A, B, C, all phases)
- Reactive Energy: kVAR-hours (All Phases)
- AC Frequency
- RMS Voltage: (Phase A, B, C)
- Computed RMS Current: (Phase A, B, C)
- Peak Demand
- Meets the accuracy requirements of the ANSI C12.1 standard
- CT rated amps value locked and cannot be changed to prevent tampering
- Supports LonWorks TP/FT-10 free topology twisted-pair network using Echelon’s® LonTalk® (ANSI/CEA-709.1-B-2002) network protocol.
- LonMark 3.4 Certified
- Measurement logging with Option L.
- Small form factor for easy installation inside most electrical panels, see a sample installation diagram.
- Pluggable screw terminals for easy wiring
- 0.5% nominal accuracy (see manual for details)
- True RMS power even with leading or lagging power factor and chopped or distorted waveforms
- Monitors variable speed drives, pumps, and motors
- Safe CT’s (Revenue Grade CTs), output 0.333 Vac at rated current.
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Five year warranty
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.
Keywords: ANSI 709.1, ANSI/CEA 709.1, EIA 709.1, WattNode Revenue with Logging for LonWorks