CTML series of mini split-core current transformers (CTs) are ideal for monitoring branch circuits and equipment loads in situations where space is limited. The CTML has an easy to open hinged design that locks closed with a click. The 0.35 inch square window opening can fits one #3 AWG THHN conductor or up to four #12 AWG conductors depending on insulation thickness.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 333 mVac voltage output at rated full scale current—no shorting blocks needed!
- Four full scale current ratings available to cover 5 amps to 100 amps
- Accuracy: ±1% from 10% to 100% of rated current
- Primary Rating: 600 Vac CAT III
- Phase angle: <2° degrees at 50% of rated current
- Approvals: UL Listed, UL 2808 (XOBA)
- Lead wires: 8 ft. twisted-pair, 600 Vac rated
- Hinged for easy one-handed operation
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- View Dimensional drawing
- Download CTML Split-Core CT Datasheet (PDF)
List prices for 1-3 piece quantities. Call for pricing on larger quantities.
|Model||Opening||Rated Amps (xxx)||Max. Amps||Max. Wire Gauge||MSRP|
|CTML-0350-xxx||0.35″ x 0.35″ 9 mm x 9 mm)||5, 20, 50, 70||150||#3 AWG||$33.00 each|
To order, replace the CTML-0350 part number suffix “-xxx” with one of the available Rated Amps values. For example: CTML-0350-050.
The “Max. Amps” is the highest continuous current that the CT can withstand without damage.
The “Max Wire Gauge” is the largest wire gauge that should fit through this size of CT.
Available Models: CTML-0350-005, CTML-0350-020, CTML-0350-050, CTML-0350-070
- Current Transformers (table listing all models)
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.