ACTL-0750 Split-Core CT
$60.75 – $73.68
The Accu-CT revenue grade, split-core current transformer offers outstanding linearity and very low phase angle error with easy one-handed opening and closing, even wearing gloves.
The standard Accu-CT meets IEEE C57.13 class 1.2 and when ordered with Option C0.6 it meets class 0.6 accuracy standards. Each Option C0.6 CT ships with a serialized calibration certificate.
Split-Core Current Transformer Standard and Revenue Grade Accuracy models
The patented Accu-CT split-core current transformer technology delivers exceptional linearity and low-end accuracy. Developed specifically for solar inverter, variable speed motor drive, and other applications where there are large variations in current. The 100:1 turn down ratio (highest to lowest current) of Accu-CTs is ten times better than industry standard CTs. The unique one-handed opening and closing mechanism makes installation a snap.
ACTL series CTs are available in both standard and revenue grade accuracy models. Revenue grade models ship with a serialized certificate of calibration.
- Safe: built-in burden resistor provides 0.333 Vac voltage output at the rated full scale current—no shorting blocks needed!
- UL 2808 Listed meets 2017 NEC code requirements for field installed current transformers
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over full temperature range and down to below 1% of rated current
- Exceptionally low phase angle error: essential for accurate power and energy measurements
- Glove-friendly: easy to open and install with one hand while wearing safety gloves
- Approvals: CE mark and RoHS compliant
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov