LCD Display for:
The model LCDA-EP display only works with the WNB Series WattNode® Pulse meters. It alternately displays energy (kWh) and power (kW demand). The display can be mounted in a rectangular cutout on the front of a service panel, junction box, or any other panel up to 0.2 in. (5mm) thick. Using the adjustable decimal point and scale factor, you can display almost any desired resolution or range.
- Pulse Input – Compatible with P-Series WattNodes pulse output meters.
- Panel Mount – Meets NEMA-4X when used with provided gasket.
- Four Year Battery Life – Uses 3 volt lithium battery.
- Eight Digits – Large 0.43″ (11 mm) digits.
- Backlighting Available – Requires 10-30 Vdc power supply.
The model LCDA-EP display toggles between displaying power and energy at the press of a button. When displaying accumulated energy, the display can be configured to watt-hours (Wh), kilowatt-hours (kWh) or megawatt-hours (MWh). The scale factor and decimal point can be adjusted to display in the following units: WH, hundredths of kWh, tenths of kWh, kWh, or thousandths of MWh. With appropriate scale factors, the display overflow interval (from all 9’s back to 0) can be set from less than a year to over a hundred years.