Toroidal solid-core current transformers are more compact and accurate. You must disconnect the measured circuit to install solid core CTs, so they are better suited for new wiring or permanent installation.
- Safe, low-voltage 0.333 Vac output at rated current for indoor use only in 50 or 60 Hz circuits
- Accuracy ±1% from 10% to 130% of rated current
- No exposed metal
- Phase angle <1 degree
- UL recognized for voltages up to 600 Vac, CE mark, RoHS
- Twisted-pair wire leads, 8 feet long
- Qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Dimensional drawing
- CTT Solid-Core CT Datasheet (PDF)
List prices for 1-3 piece quantities. Call for pricing on larger quantities.
|Model||I.D.||Rated Amps (xxx)||Max. Amps||Max. Wire Gauge||MSRP|
|CTT-0300-xxx||0.30″||5, 15, 20, 30||40||10 AWG, 4* AWG||$32.00 each|
|CTT-0500-xxx||0.50″||15, 20, 30, 50, 60||80||2 AWG, 1/0*||$33.00 each|
|CTT-0750-xxx||0.75″||30, 50, 70, 100||130||3/0, 300* kcmil||$37.00 each|
|CTT-1000-xxx||1.00″||50, 70, 100, 150, 200||260||300 kcmil, 500* kcmil||$39.00 each|
|CTT-1250-xxx||1.25″||70, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400||520||500 kcmil, 750* kcmil||$46.00 each|
The CT suffix “-xxx” is the rated amps. The “I.D.” is the inside diameter of the CT. The “Max. Amps” is the highest continuous current that the CT can handle. The “Max Wire Gauge” is the largest wire gauge that should fit through this size of CT. * These sizes may or may not fit, depending on the insulation thickness. Model List: CTT-0300-005, CTT-0300-015, CTT-0300-030, CTT-0500-015, CTT-0500-030, CTT-0500-050, CTT-0500-060, CTT-0500-080, CTT-0750-030, CTT-0750-050, CTT-0750-070, CTT-0750-100, CTT-1000-050, CTT-1000-070, CTT-1000-100, CTT-1000-150, CTT-1000-200, CTT-1250-070, CTT-1250-150, CTT-1250-200, CTT-1250-250, CTT-1250-300, CTT-1250-400
- Current Transformers (table listing all models)
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.