|Revenue Grade AC Power Measurement
for Modbus Networks,
True Power, kWh
VARs, Power Factor,
Individual Phase Measurements
WattNode Revenue Modbus
The WattNode Revenue with Modbus interface is a revenue grade kilowatt hour (kWh) energy and power meter that communicates on a EIA RS-485 network, measures 1, 2, or 3 phases with voltages from 120 to 480 volts Vac. When used with Accu-CT Class 0.6 current transformers it meets the accuracy requirements of ANSI C12.1. All WattNode Revenue meters are supplied with a certificate of calibration.
Our diagnostic LEDs provide a per-phase indication of power (green flashing) and negative power (red flashing) to help troubleshoot connection problems, like reversed CTs, or excessive line voltage. The WattNode Modbus meter also has a red/yellow/green communication LED to indicate traffic, configuration problems, bus contention and other conditions. See the manual for full descriptions.
- Supports floating point and integer registers
- True RMS Power: Watts (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Reactive Power: VARs (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Power Factor: (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- True RMS Energy: Kilo-Watthours kWh (Phase A, B, C, and sum of all phases)
- Reactive Energy: kVAR-hours (All Phases)
- AC Line Frequency
- RMS Voltage: (Phase A, B, C)
- Computed RMS Current: (Phase A, B, C)
- Peak Demand
- Meets ANSI C12.1 for use in revenue grade metering
- CT rated amps value locked and cannot be changed to prevent tampering
- Small form factor for easy installation inside most electrical panels, see a sample installation diagram
- Pluggable screw terminals for easy wiring
- 0.5% accuracy nominal (see manual for details)
- True RMS power even with leading or lagging power factor and chopped or distorted waveforms
- Measure variable speed drive pumps and motors
- Safe 0.333 Vac output revenue grade split-core CTs with outstanding linearity, low 0.5° phase angle error, and accuracy down to 1% of full scale
- UL, cUL Listed – Designed and tested for safety and use throughout North America.
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Five year warranty
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.
Modbus is a registered trademark of Modbus Organization, Inc.