Last REVISED: March 20, 2019
- About This Policy
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- How We Protect Your Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- Data Transfers
- California Privacy Rights
- Contacting CCS
About This Policy
Our website is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website, register on this website, make any purchases through this website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use.
Information We Collect
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders; and
- Your search queries on the website.
Information we collect by automated means
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, speed up your searches, and recognize when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include cookies and web beacons.
Analytics services provided by others
This information may be used by CCS and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on this and other websites, and better understand your online activity. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for interest-based advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products you request, to maintain your account, and to provide, maintain, and improve our services. We can also use the information we collect to:
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and returns/exchanges;
- Communicate with you about our products and services, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Notify you about changes to any of our policies or changes to this website, including notices about your account; · Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal activity; and
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information or have consented to its use.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect:
- With contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as services that provide shipment and payment services and marketing support;
- Between and among our current and future parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CCS about our website users is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and website users or the public, and protect against legal liability;
- To enforce or apply our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no e-commerce solution, website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure. You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this website.
Your Rights and Choices
Managing or deleting your account
To update your information or delete your account, please contact us.
Opting out of email marketing
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails. If you opt out of receiving such communications, note that we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as order confirmation emails or emails about changes to our legal terms.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
CCS is a member of the Socomec Group, which is based in France. As such, we may receive your personal data from Socomec Group or in connection with Socomec Group. Our jurisdiction may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
Information for European users
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, updated, or erased. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
If you have a concern about our practices concerning the processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your relevant local Data Protection Authority, please see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of the State of California to request notice of how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes or to opt out of such sharing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice or to opt out, please submit a written request to the following address: 2150 Miller Drive, Suite A, Longmont, Colorado 80501, or by sending us a note through our contact page.
Continental Control Systems, LLC
2150 Miller Drive, Suite A
Longmont, CO 80501
You can also submit a question or comment to us via our contact page.