CTBL Large Split-Core CT
$161.57 – $219.73
The CTBL Series of current transformers (CTs) are stocked in five rated currents from 800 A to 3000 A. Custom models are available with current ratings up to 6000 A and window openings up to 8 in by 24 in.
Large Opening High Current Split-Core CTs
The CTBL Series of CTs are similar to split-core CTs, but are available with higher rated currents and larger window openings. Commonly called bus-bar CTs, they are typical installed on parallel phase conductors. They have a removable section, so that they can be installed without interrupting the electrical service.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 0.333 Vac (333 mVac) voltage output at rated full scale current, no shorting blocks needed!
- Accuracy ±1.5% from 10% to 100% of rated current
- Phase angle 0.0 to 1.5 degrees leading from 20% to 100% of rated current
- UL Listed 2808 (XOBA) for field installation in panels up to 600 Vac
- Current ratings from 800 to 6000 amps.
- Lead wires 8 ft. long, #18 AWG black and white, twisted-pair, MTW, UL 1015 600 Vac ,
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov