The CTML-0350 Series CTs are optimized for branch circuit monitoring. They have a hinged opening mechanism for easy installation. The small size and low cost is ideal for monitoring many circuits in a panel.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 0.333 Vac output at rated full scale current—no shorting blocks needed!
- Full scale input current range: 5 amps to 70 amps
- Accuracy: ±1% from 10% to 100% of rated current
- Phase angle: <2° degrees at 50% of rated current
- Approvals: UL Listed 2808, CE mark, RoHS
- Lead wires: 8 ft. twisted-pair, 600 Vac rated
- Hinged for easy one-handed installation
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- CTML Split-Core CT Brochure (PDF, 1 page)
- CTML Split-Core CT Datasheet (PDF, 5 pages)
- View Dimensional drawing
List prices for 1-3 piece quantities. Call for pricing on larger quantities.
|Model||Opening||Rated Amps (xxx)||Max. Amps||Max. Wire Gauge||MSRP|
|CTML-0350-xxx||0.35 x 0.35 in. (8.9 x 8.9 mm)||5, 20, 50, 70||100||3 AWG||$42.00 each|
To order, replace the CTML-0350 part number suffix "-xxx" with one of the available Rated Amps values.
The "Max. Amps" is the highest continuous current that the CT can withstand without damage.
The "Max Wire Gauge" is the largest THHN wire gauge that should fit through this CT's window opening.
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.