The CTS series CTs are available with windows from 0.75 inch up to 2.0 inch. They have a removable section, so that they can be installed without interrupting the circuit.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 0.333 Vac (333 mVac) voltage output at rated full scale current, no shorting blocks needed
- Accuracy ±1% from 10% to 100% of rated current
- Line frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Phase angle <2° degrees at 50% of rated current
- Lead wires 8 ft. long, #22 AWG 600 Vac rated, black and white, twisted-pair
- UL recognized for voltages up to 600 Vac, CE mark, RoHS. See UL File Number
- No exposed metal
- Qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Dimensional drawing
- CTS Split-Core CT Datasheet (PDF)
CTS Series Split-Core Current TransformersList prices for quantity 1 to 3 pieces. Call for pricing on larger quantities.
|Model||I.D.||Rated Amps (xxx)||Max. Amps||Max. Wire Gauge||MSRP|
|CTS-2000-xxx||2.00″||400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200||2000||750 kcmil||$68.00 each|
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.