CTT Solid-Core CT
$35.31 – $50.76
The CTT series toroidal (solid-core) current transformers do not have an opening section, so you must disconnect the measured circuit to install solid core CTs. They are better suited for new wiring or permanent installation.
Toroidal solid-core (donut) current transformers are more compact and accurate than traditional split-core CTs. Solid-core CTs are use by electric utilities for billing. (Note: the low-end accuracy of CCS’ patented Accu-CT split-core technology is better than solid-core CTs)
You must disconnect the measured circuit to install solid core CTs, so they are better suited for new wiring or permanent installation.
- Safe, low-voltage 0.333 Vac output at rated current for indoor use only in 50 or 60 Hz electrical services
- Accuracy ±1% from 10% to 130% of rated current
- No exposed metal, 600 Vac rated
- Phase angle less than 1 degree
- UL recognized (E969227), CE mark, RoHS
- Twisted-pair, 22 AWG twisted wire leads, 8 feet long
- Qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Dimensional drawing
- CTT Solid-Core CT Brochure (PDF 2 page)
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov