RCSL-RCLL Rogowski Coil
$190.00 – $200.00
The RCSL (small) and RCLL (large) series of flexible Rogowski coil CTs are ideal for applications where regular current transformers will not fit. They can be opened and are flexible for easy installation around bus bars and multiple sets of parallel conductors. Available in five diameters with rated currents from 200 to 5000 amps, the RCxL series of Rogowski coils are used in power metering applications ranging from 120/240 volt residential solar metering to 600 volt high-current three-phase industrial and commercial buildings.
- Safe: 0.333 Vac output—no need for shorting blocks!
- Flexible coil for easier installation
- Opening diameters: 1.5 to 11.8 inches (40 to 300 mm)
- Rated currents: from 200 to 5000 amps
- Excellent linearity and low phase angle error
- Built-in signal conditioning circuit
- Shielded coil and cable for noise immunity
- UL Listed CAT IV, 600 Vac, service entrance CE Mark, RoHS
The specifications for RCSL and RCLL series of Rogowski coils are different than the CTRC series. Review the specification before ordering to determine if these coils are suitable for your application. See section 1.2 Changes from the CTRC Series on page 2 of the Rogowski Coil Current Sensor with Internal Conditioning Circuit (PDF, 6 pages)
Limited 5 year warranty. See manual for details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including antimony trioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov