ACTL-1250 Split-Core CT – Buy
$77.00 – $103.40
The Accu-CT revenue grade, split-core current transformer offers outstanding linearity and very low phase angle error with easy one-handed opening and closing, even wearing gloves.
The standard Accu-CT meets IEEE C57.13 class 1.2 standard. Class 0.6 and class 0.2 ship with a serialized calibration certificate and can be ordered by specifying Option C0.6 or Option C0.2.
Oval Window Opening 1.25 x 1.83 in. ideal for two parallel conductors
Three current ranges 250 A, 300A, 400 A, and 600 A
The patented Accu-CT split-core current transformer technology delivers exceptional linearity and low-end accuracy. Developed specifically for solar inverter, variable speed motor drive, and other applications where there are large variations in current. The 100:1 turn down ratio (highest to lowest current) of Accu-CTs is ten times better than industry standard CTs. The unique one-handed opening and closing mechanism makes installation a snap.
ACTL series CTs are available in both standard and revenue grade accuracy models. Revenue grade models ship with a serialized calibration certificate .
The oval opening can handle a single 750 kcmil (MCM) conductor or two 350 kcmil (MCM) conductors.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, standard 0.333 Vac output at rated full scale current—no shorting blocks needed!
- UL 2808 Listed meets 2017 NEC code requirement for field installed CTs
- IEEE C57.13 and IEC 60044-1 accuracy: over full temperature range and down to below 1% of rated current
- Exceptionally low phase angle error: essential for accurate power and energy measurements
- Glove-friendly: easy to open and install with one hand while wearing safety gloves
- Approvals: CE mark, RoHS
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov