This page lists approvals and certifications for Continental Control Systems’ metering products.
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Listings
UL and cUL Safety Listed: UL 61010-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04; IEC 61010-1
- E312220 WNB, WNC, and WND Series Listed WattNode power and energy meters
- E325972 ACTL Series Split-core Current Transformers UL 2808 (XOBA) Listed
- E363660 CTBL and CTML Series Split-core Current Transformers UL 2808 (XOBA) Listed
- E363660 TCL-B Series Solid-core Current Transformers UL 2808 (XOBA) Listed
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Recognized Components
- E96927 CTS Series Split-core Current Transformers
- E96927 CTT Series Solid-core Current Transformers
Legacy Product UL Listings
- WattNode Pulse (WNA-xx-xxx-P): E173475
- WattNode for LonWorks (WNA-xx-xxx-FT10): E173475
- WattNode for LonWorks (WNB-xx-xxx-FT10): E173475
ANSI C12.1 Accuracy Standard
WattNode Revenue RWNB and RWNC Series meters meet the ANSI C12.1-2008 accuracy requirements when used with Option C0.6 ACTL Series Split-core Current Transformers.
Furthermore, the following models of WattNode meters and Accu-CT current transformers—when used together—have been certified by MET Laboratories to the C12.1 standard.
- ACTL-0750-100 Opt C0.6
- ACTL-0750-200 Opt C0.6
All WattNode meters meet FCC Part 15, Class B; EN 55022: 1994, Class B. Current transformers do not contain oscillators or active circuitry and so are exempt.
All WattNode meters and current transformer models are RoHS compliant. RoHS Declarations
- WattNode Modbus: RoHS Declaration
- Immunity: EN 61326: 2002 (Industrial Locations)
- Electrostatic Discharge: EN 61000-4-2: (B) Self-Recovering
- Radiated RF Immunity: EN 61000-4-3: (A) No Degradation
- Electrical Fast Transient / Burst: EN 61000-4-4: (B) Self-Recovering
- Surge Immunity: EN 61000-4-5: (B) Self-Recovering
- Conducted RF Immunity: EN 61000-4-6: (A) No Degradation
- Voltage Dips, Interrupts: EN 61000-4-11: (B) Self-Recovering
Declarations of Conformity
- WattNode Pulse: Declaration of Conformity
- WattNode Modbus: Declaration of Conformity
- WattNode for LonWorks: Declaration of Conformity
- WattNode BACnet: Declaration of Conformity
- WattNode Module for Modbus: WattNode Module for Modbus
- ACTL Series CTs: IEC 60044-1; ACTL Series Declaration of Conformity
WattNode for LonWorks models (Plus and Logger) are LonMark® certified.
- WattNode Plus for LonWorks (WNC-xx-xxx-FT10): 3.4
- Program ID: 8:00022:1500:0A:04:07
- WattNode Logger for LonWorks (WNC-xx-xxx-FT10-L): 3.4
- Program ID: 8:00022:1500:0A:04:0A
- Note: Option B and Option BI models are not LonMark certified
BACnet Testing Laboratories (BTL)
WattNode BACnet meters with firmware version 1.13 and higher are approved for listing by BTL.
BACnet is a registered trademark of ASHRAE. ASHRAE does not endorse, approve or test products for compliance with ASHRAE standards. Compliance of listed products to requirements of ASHRAE Standard 135 is the responsibility of the BACnet International. BTL is a registered trademark of the BACnet International.
Keywords: safety, standards, UL mark, compliance, C12