|The CTS series CTs are available with windows from 0.75 inch up to 2.0 inch. They have a removable section, so that they can be installed without interrupting the circuit.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 333 mVac voltage output at rated full scale current, no shorting blocks needed
- Accuracy ±1% from 10% to 100% of rated current
- Line frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Phase angle <2° degrees at 50% of rated current (valid for 70 A or higher)
- Lead wires 8 ft. long, 600 Vac rated, black and white, twisted-pair
- UL recognized for voltages up to 600 Vac, CE mark, RoHS. See UL File Number
- No exposed metal
- Qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Dimensional drawing
- CTS Split-Core CT Datasheet (PDF)
- List prices for quantity 1 to 3 pieces. Call for pricing on larger quantities.
||Rated Amps (xxx)
||Max. Wire Gauge
||5, 15, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200
||3/0, 300* kcmil
||70, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 600
||500 kcmil, 750* kcmil
||400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500
- To order, replace the xxx suffix by the CT rated amps to form a complete part number.
- The “I.D.” is the inside diameter of the CT.
- The “Max. Amps” is the highest continuous current that the CT can handle without being damaged.
- The “Max Wire Gauge” is the largest wire gauge that should fit through this size of CT.
- Note: CTS-0750 Series CTs with a current rating less then 70A do not meet the published phase angle accuracy specifications. For applications where accuracy is important, we recommend using the CTT Series solid core CTs, the CTM Series or ACT Series split-core CTs instead.
- * These sizes may or may not fit, depending on the insulation thickness.
- Model List: CTS-0750-005, CTS-0750-015, CTS-0750-030, CTS-0750-050, CTS-0750-070, CTS-0750-100, CTS-0750-150, CTS-1250-070, CTS-1250-100, CTS-1250-150, CTS-1250-200, CTS-1250-250, CTS-1250-300, CTS-1250-400, CTS-1250-600, CTS-2000-400, CTS-2000-600, CTS-2000-800, CTS-2000-1000, CTS-2000-1200, CTS-2000-1500
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.