Information is for legacy purposes
CTS-2000 Series are still stocked
|The CTS series CTs are available with windows from 0.75 inch up to 2.0 inch. They have a removable section, so that they can be installed without interrupting the circuit.
- List prices for quantity 1 to 3 pieces. Call for pricing on larger quantities.
|Model||I.D.||Rated Amps (xxx)||Max. Amps||Max. Wire Gauge||MSRP|
|CTS-0750-xxx||0.75″||5, 15, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200||200||3/0, 300* kcmil||Non-Stock $47.00|
|CTS-1250-xxx||1.25″||70, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 600||800||500 kcmil, 750* kcmil||Non-Stock $56.00|
|CTS-2000-xxx||2.00″||400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500||2000||750 kcmil||$68.00 each|
- To order, replace the xxx suffix by the CT rated amps to form a complete part number.
- The “I.D.” is the inside diameter of the CT.
- The “Max. Amps” is the highest continuous current that the CT can handle without being damaged.
- The “Max Wire Gauge” is the largest wire gauge that should fit through this size of CT.
- Note: CTS-0750 Series CTs with a current rating less then 70A do not meet the published phase angle accuracy specifications. For applications where accuracy is important, we recommend using the CTT Series solid core CTs, the CTM Series or ACT Series split-core CTs instead.
- * These sizes may or may not fit, depending on the insulation thickness.
- Model List: CTS-0750-005, CTS-0750-015, CTS-0750-030, CTS-0750-050, CTS-0750-070, CTS-0750-100, CTS-0750-150, CTS-1250-070, CTS-1250-100, CTS-1250-150, CTS-1250-200, CTS-1250-250, CTS-1250-300, CTS-1250-400, CTS-1250-600, CTS-2000-400, CTS-2000-600, CTS-2000-800, CTS-2000-1000, CTS-2000-1200, CTS-2000-1500
- Current Transformers (table listing all models)
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.