The Multiple Power Meter is based on the WattNode WND Module for Modbus with 4, 8, 12, or 16 three-phase meters in one NEMA rated enclosure. Models are available for 120/208-240V or 277/480V wye (phase to neutral) and delta (phase to phase) utility services with either Modbus® RTU RS-485 communications or Modbus TCP over Ethernet.
Each MCM multi-circuit meter is packaged in a NEMA rated enclosure, with line voltage protection (circuit breaker), screw terminal blocks, and a DC power supply for the sub-meters, all pre-wired as a UL 508A Listed industrial control panel, tested, and ready to install. All models can be configured for 0.333 Vac output CTs with rated currents from 5 to 6,000 amps.
- MCM Sales Brochure (PDF, 1 page)
- MCM Datasheet (PDF, 6 pages)
- MCM Installation Guide (PDF, 23 pages)
- WattNode Wide-Range for Modbus – Reference Manual (PDF, 82 pages)
- MCM Installation Record (Link Multiple PDFs)
- MCM-Modbus-Register-List.xls (XLS, 86k)
Multiple Power Meter Features
- Up to 48 single-phase or 16 three-phase circuits
- Available in blocks of 12 to 48 CT inputs (12, 24, 36, 48)
- Modbus/TCP over Ethernet or Modbus/RTU over RS-485
- Revenue grade system accuracy with Accu-CT class C0.6 CTs or better
- ANSI C12.20 class 0.5 and ANSI C12.1 accuracy
- Modbus registers can reverse CT polarity and correct wiring errors by changing the phase voltage assigned to each CTs to voltage phases to
- Modbus registers can assign different CT rated amps values to each CT input
- Diagnostic LEDs for each CT input and for the RS-485 Modbus communication
- Works with any 0.333 Vac output current transformer or milliamp output CT
- All Current Transformers (CTs)
- UL 508A, FCC, RoHS
- For a full list of features see the manual.
- True RMS Energy: kWh (phase A, B, C, and sum of phases)
- True RMS Power: Watts (phase A, B, C, and sum of phases)
- Reactive Energy: kVAR-hours (phase A, B, C, and sum of phases)
- Reactive Power: VARs (phase A, B, C, and sum of phases)
- Power Factor: (phase A, B, C, and sum of phases)
- RMS voltage (phase A, B, C, and average)
- RMS current (phase A, B, C, and average)
- AC Line Frequency
- Demand and peak demand
- And 90+ additional measurements
Many of the MCM registers can be custom configured at the factory for an additional programming charge. See the MCM manual (PDF, 82 pages) for more information about available options. Some options cannot be ordered on line. Please contact our Sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-444-7422 to request a quote or place an order for meters with options.
- Option CT=xxx – Pre-assign xxx as the global value CtAmps
- Option 38K – Factory configure the RS-485 communications to 38,400 baud.