This page lists third party products and services that integrate Continental Control Systems’ WattNode® meter products with other hardware and software components to provide a complete solution for different types of applications.
Vendors are only listed in one category. These categories are not precise and there is overlap. Most vendors offer products that work well in a number of applications, so contact vendors directly to find out if they offer a product suitable for your application.
The application categories are as follows:
- Tridium, Inc. 804-747-4771, Richmond, VA 23233
JACE (Java Application Control Engine) IP-based communications gateway used with Niagara Framework software platform.—Compatible with WattNode BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, and Pulse meters.
- LOYTEC Electronics GmbH (262) 309-7143, Dallas, TX 75229
Complete line of building automation hardware, software, and web-based products including, embedded automation servers, DALI lighting controls, energy dashboards, routers, and gateways. They offer an extensive network of system integrators—Compatible with WattNode BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, and Pulse meters.
- Intellastar 855-762-7851, Williamsville, NY 14221
Embedded M2M Platforms, Energy Monitoring and Analysis software—Compatible with WattNode BACnet, LonWorks, and Modbus meters.
- Echelon Corporation 888-324-3566, San Jose, CA 95126
Outdoor Lighting Solutions, i.Lon SmartServer IP-based energy and high-value remote asset management—Compatible with WattNode BACnet, LonWorks, Modbus, and Pulse meters.
- APRS World, LLC 507-454-2727, Minnesota City, MN 55959
Renewable energy production loggers and industrial data logging, control equipment, and systems—Supports WattNode Modbus meters.
- Campbell Scientific, Inc. 435-753-2342, Logan, Utah 84321
Extensive line of battery and line powered, multi-channel environmental loggers, with telephone, cellular modems, wireless, satellite, and Ethernet interfaces—Compatible with WattNode Pulse and Modbus meters.
- Logic Beach 619-698-3300, La Mesa, CA 91942
IntelliLogger and IL-Mini families of fully programmable portable, low-power data logging and permanent data acquisition and reporting instruments. USB, Ethernet, and cell modem connectivity fully supported for local or remote sites—Compatible with WattNode Pulse and Modbus meters.
- Onset Computer Corporation 800-564-4377, Bourne, MA 02532
Extensive line of HOBO brand battery powered loggers used for energy, industrial, and environmental monitoring.
- UX90 and UX120 Pulse Loggers, 1 or 4-channel. H22-001 Energy Logger, multi-channel logger. U30 Series Remote Energy Monitoring Systems. Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and cell modem—Supports WattNode Pulse Meters.
Energy Dashboards and Data Analytics
- Aquicore, Inc, (415) 745-2978, Washington, DC 20036
Aquicore energy management software reduces energy waste, and improves staff productivity. Complete suite of energy-related products for building operators to optimize building performance, streamlining tenant invoices, and Energy Star rating submissions—Compatible with WattNode BACnet, Modbus, and pulse meters.
- Conservation Resource Solutions (CRS), 404-424-8280, Cumming, GA 30040
Demand Response Solutions, Data Analytics and Dashboards, and Data Collection Services—Compatible with WattNode BACnet, Modbus, and pulse meters.
- Infinite Automation Systems, Inc., (303) 558-7112, Boulder, CO 80301
Mango Automation is an open source, browser-based software application that enables users to access, control, and display data from sensors, machines, and other networked devices. Works with DGLux energy dashboard development software—Compatible with WattNode BACnet, Modbus, and pulse meters.
- Intelen, Inc, 800-746-9105, New York, NY 10013
Intelen offers three integrated platforms: Monitoring, InSights, and InGage. Their sophisticated data analytics is able to ‘engage’ humans towards smart decisions—Supports WattNode Modbus meters.
- LearnGREEN, 877-264-8886, offices in Chicago and Miami
- LearnGREEN Energy and Education Dashboard, hosted service, email alarms and demand control&mdashSupports WattNode Modbus meters.
- Vennexs Inc, 855-595-6555, Richmond Hill, ON Canada L4B 3G2
Vennexs provides tenant billing solutions including meter monitoring and billing service that generates energy profiles, graphs, views as well as energy bills and billing reports—Supports WattNode Modbus meters.
- Acotel Net, (646) 289-2748, New York, NY 10005
Acotel Net provides end-to-end Energy management solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. They help companies monitor, analyze, automate and control the energy consumption and achieve significant cost savings in real time. The hardware and cloud platform combination provides their clients, the ability to measure as well as visualize the energy information in order to make informed decision.
- Distech Controls Inc., 450-444-9898, Quebec, Canada, J4Y 2P4
Global manufacturer of building automation and control products based on open and interoperable communication protocols. Offering complete energy management solutions for commercial, multi-site retail, institutional, and government facilities, that integrate HVAC, lighting, access control, and CCTV.
- Engenuity Systems, Inc., (480) 782-5600, Chandler, AZ 85224
Networked building automation controls distributor and solutions provider, including LonWorks, BacNet, Modbus, Enocean, Zigbee, Z-Wave, and SunSpec Alliance Certified products.
- eZE System, Inc. 888 393-9330, Folsom, CA 95630
eZEio Controller—Standard model functions as an Internet gateway to eZEio’s server. In addition to energy logging, the Controller supports analog inputs, control outputs, and email alarms, using only a web browser. GSM model provides the same features as the Standard model but with a GSM cellular radio built-in for locations without a wired Ethernet connection—Supports WattNode Modbus meters.
- GridNavigator 206-395-2300, Redmond, WA 98052
Energy management systems (EMS) provider for commercial & industrial applications. They help companies measure and control energy usage and gain significant cost savings through detailed consumption measurement, and demand management using sophisticated prediction models for demand forecasting. Their forecasting engine and alerts enables customers to take action to stay within budget and reduce costly peak demand events.
- MAMAC Systems, Inc. 952-556-4900, Minneapolis, MN 55317
Energy management, HVAC, and automation controls
Maverick SM-101 IP-based Sub Metering Appliance—Compatible with WattNode Pulse Meters
- Obvius 503-601-2099, Hillsboro, OR 97124
AcquiSuite A8812 IP based data acquisition server. Eight flexible analog and pulse inputs—Supports WattNode Pulse and Modbus meters.
- AcquiLite A7801-1 Ethernet and phone modem gateway, four pulse inputs—Supports WattNode Pulse meters.
- ModHopper R9120-3 Modbus/pulse transceiver, 1500 ft indoor range, two pulse inputs—Supports WattNode Pulse and Modbus meters.
- Extended Range ModHopper R9120-5 Modbus/pulse transceiver, 3000 ft indoor range, with 256 Bit AES encryption—Supports WattNode Pulse and Modbus meters.
- Small Box Energy, 855-825-0123, Chandler, AZ 85225
Chameleon energy management solution provides real-time information, remote access, and intelligent energy controls to meet the unique needs of restaurants and convenience stores.
- Opto 22 800-321-6786, Temecula, CA 92590
Extensive line of industrial automation controllers, and software—Compatible with WattNode Pulse meters
OptoEMU (Energy Monitoring Unit) with Ethernet and wireless interfaces—Compatible with WattNode Pulse and Modbus meters.
- Eneractive Solutions, 732-988-8850, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Energy accounting, monitoring, and control services, PC and web based solutions—Supports WattNode Pulse meters.
System Integrators and Installers
- 8760 Inc. 212-924-2044 New York, NY 10001
Web based building and energy management systems using NiagaraAX Framework®—Supports WattNode Plus for LonWorks and Modbus meters.
- Adams Environmental Systems 631-269-4672 Kings Park, NY 11754
Campbell Scientific data logger systems for environmental monitoring—Supports WattNode Pulse and Modbus meters.
- EnviroNet Systems, LLC. 212-971-6464 New York, NY 10018
Building automation design and installation contractor—Supports WattNode Plus for LonWorks meters.
- Integra Controles, Inc (514) 727-8887 Montreal, Canada
Building automation, recomissioning, and integration. Programming in all major automation protocols including LON, Modbus, Bacnet under Niagara Tridium—Supports WattNode Plus for LonWorks, Modbus, and Pulse meters.
- LONG Building Technologies 303-975-2100, Littleton, CO 80120
Commercial building automation systems, Tridium / Vykon distributor—Supports WattNode Plus for LonWorks, Modbus, and Pulse meters.
- Mad Dash, Inc. 847-458-7600, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Field installation of energy metering and management technology for utilities, performance contractors, consultants, and commercial and industrial customers—Supports all WattNode metering products.
Keywords: web data services, building management system, demand response