WattNode® meters use Euroblock style pluggable screw terminal blocks for line voltage, current transformer, and output connections. All WNB and WNC models use the same terminal blocks for the voltage and current transformer input connections. The only model differences are the output connections: LonWorks based meters use a two position terminal block, while the BACnet, Modbus, and pulse meters use four position terminal blocks. Note that all WNA series and the WNB-FT10 series meters are obsolete products that have been replaced by newer models.
Replacement Terminal Block Kits
Two sets per bag of Voltage input, CT input, and Output terminal blocks. Note that all WNA series and the WNB-FT10 series models are obsolete products that have been replaced by newer models.
|WattNode Model||Model Name||CCS Part Number||MSRP|
|WNA-3D-xxx-FT10||WattNode for LonWorks (WNA Series)||PLUG-WNA-DELTA||$30.00|
|WNA-3Y-xxx-FT10||WattNode for LonWorks (WNA Series)||PLUG-WNA-WYE||$30.00|
|WNA-1P-240-P||WattNode Pulse (WNA Series)||PLUG-WNA-DELTA||$30.00|
|WNA-3D-xxx-P||WattNode Pulse (WNA Series)||PLUG-WNA-DELTA||$30.00|
|WNA-3Y-xxx-P||WattNode Pulse (WNA Series)||PLUG-WNA-WYE||$30.00|
|WNB-3x-xxx-FT10||WattNode Plus for LonWorks (WNB Series)||PLUG-WNB-FT10||$30.00|
|WNB-3x-xxx-P||Advanced Pulse WattNode||PLUG-WNB-PULSE||$30.00|
|WNC-3x-xxx-FT10||WattNode Plus for LonWorks||PLUG-WNC-FT10||$30.00|
|WNC-3x-xxx-FT10-L||WattNode Logger for LonWorks||PLUG-WNC-FT10||$30.00|
- Green: 22 to 12 AWG (1.0 mm–3.2 mm), 600 volt
- Black: 22 to 12 AWG (1.0 mm–3.2 mm), 300 volt
- Strip Length: 0.25 inch (6 mm)
|Connection||CCS Part Number||Description|
|Voltage Input||82-013||5 position, 0.40 in (10.16 mm) spacing, green|
|CT Input||81-013||6 position, 0.20 in (5.08 mm) spacing, black|
|Output (LonWorks)||81-011||2 position, 0.20 in (5.08 mm) spacing, black|
|Output (Pulse, BACnet, and Modbus)||81-012||4 position, 0.20 in (5.08 mm) spacing, black|
- The terminal block screws are recessed for protection but they are conductive. Do not contact metal tools to the screw terminals if the circuit is live!
- Green line voltage input terminal blocks are only rated for one wire per screw terminal. If you need to connect voltage to more then one meter, use wire nuts or distribute power using a multi circuit terminal strip.
- Black CT input and output terminal blocks will accept more than one wire per screw terminal.
- Before turning on the power to the WattNode meter, pull on each wire to make sure that the connection is tight.
- The terminal blocks used on the original WNA series WattNode Pulse and LonWorks models are not compatible with newer WattNode models. Both Pulse and LonWorks WNA models for delta electrical service use the same terminal blocks, and both WNA models for wye service use the same terminal blocks.
Keywords: connector, connection, Euroblock, plug, screw terminal, wiring