The illustration below shows a typical installation of a WattNode BACnet meter measuring three phases and connected to a BACnet network.
Necessary Installation Items:
Miscellaneous Installation Items:
- Mounting: Screws (#8 metal screws recommended) or Velcro
- Circuit Protection: One of the following
- Circuit breakers
- Fuses (see Application Note: Fusing the WattNode) and a disconnect switch
- Line Voltage Wire (For the voltage inputs): 12-14 AWG (stranded recommended), THWN, THHN, MTW, or AWM.
- BACnet RS-485 Communication Cable: 16-22 AWG (solid or stranded), twisted, and shielded.