The illustration below shows a typical installation of a WattNode® Plus for LonWorks® meter measuring three phases and connected to a LonWorks network.
Necessary Installation Items:
- WattNode Plus for LonWorks
- Current Transformers: Typically one current transformer is required for each phase you are measuring. See Application Notes for non-standard configurations.
- LonWorks Network devices and software
Miscellaneous Installation Items:
- Mounting: Screws (#8 sheet metal screws recommended) or Velcro
- Circuit Protection: One of the following
- Circuit breakers
- Fuses (see Application Note: Fusing the WattNode) and a disconnect switch
- Line Voltage Wire (For the voltage inputs): 12-14 AWG (stranded recommended), THWN, THHN, MTW, or AWM.