Information is for legacy purposes
Replaced by CTML Series
The CTM series CTs are optimized for branch circuit monitoring. They have a hinged opening mechanism for easy installation. The small size and low cost is ideal for monitoring many circuits in a panel.
- Safe: burden resistor built-in, 333 mVac voltage output at rated full scale current—no shorting blocks needed!
- Full scale input current range: 5 amps to 70 amps
- Accuracy: ±1% from 10% to 100% of rated current
- Phase angle: <2° degrees at 50% of rated current
- Approvals: UL recognized, CE mark, RoHS
- Lead wires: 8 ft. twisted-pair, 600 Vac rated
- Hinged for easy one-handed operation
- Assembled in USA, qualified under the Buy American provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- View Dimensional drawing
- CTM replaced by CTML Split-Core CT Sales Brochure (PDF)
List prices for 1-3 piece quantities. Call for pricing on larger quantities.
|Model||Opening||Rated Amps (xxx)||Max. Amps||Max. Wire Gauge||MSRP|
|CTM-0360-xxx||0.30″ x 0.34″ (7.5mm x 8.7mm)||5, 15, 20, 30, 50, 70||100||8 AWG, 6* AWG||$29.00 each|
To order, replace the CT-0360 part number suffix “-xxx” with one of the available Rated Amps values. The “Max. Amps” is the highest continuous current that the CT can withstand without damage. The “Max Wire Gauge” is the largest wire gauge that should fit through this size of CT. * These sizes may or may not fit, depending on the insulation thickness. Model List: CTM-0360-005, CTM-0360-015, CTM-0360-020, CTM-0360-030, CTM-0360-050, CTM-0360-070
- Current Transformers (table listing all models)
Warning: Hazardous Voltages – Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.